Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ultima II Day 1 - II -

Wow this is as bad as I remembered it. I have no clue what's happening I can't even get my bearings.

Okay. So basically the way I understand this, the time gates don't only make me travel through the world but also through time. That means that I take a gate in present time North America it can warp me to Australia in the future or the past­. Now that I've understood that, how the hell am I supposed to get my bearings in there it doesn't make one freaking sense! :|

1 comment:

Natreg said...

The game makes a bit more sense if you read the manual :)

anyway, the best way to use the time gates is to actually check the cloth map. It says where and when they go (but you get used to this soon so there is no real need for the map).

The best thing you can do in this game is get some boats for all time periods and make your character stats grow. I'm not sure if the patched version has this bug, but don't make any stat or object go over the 99 because they get to 0 after that :)

Good luck on your quest.