Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Akalabeth Day 1 - Final Post -


YES YES I WILL REPORT MY JOYOUS DEED TO LORD BRITISH!

Okay so I just finished the game on level 10. I will be honest with you guys, I actually liked it! I like those dungeon crawler type games, and I like 'em even more when they're simple like that. I loved being all jacked up going down the levels and putting the smackdown on the monsters. Lovely.

It was awesome to kill the balrog in one punch (or claw swipe I guess). Take that demon of hell!

So now I'm ready to tackle Ultima I after this surprisingly enjoyable trek through Akalabeth. BTW sorry for the lack of pictures but I couldn't take any because I was playing the ms-dos version (and not in dosbox). I will take some for Ultima I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that sounds more like "Telengard" than an Ultima game. Beat the holy hell out of a bunch of monsters and high-tail it back to the Inn to save your game. And if you get lost, you are screwed bad.