Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ultima IV Day 5 & 6

Sorry guys I have been busy the last few days!

Also I'm at what seems to be an extremely boring bit of Ultima IV: the endgame. My guy is now level 8 so I recruited Mariah, giving me all companions. I found the mystic weapons and armors, found out you could sell em, sold a bunch of em giving me limitless funds, bought a bunch of reagents, created a bunch of spells etc.

I readied myself for the dungeons, and guess what? The dungeons SUCK, once again! I can't believe how bad and boring they are! Now I hope the abyss is better than the other dungeons because good lord this is not fun. I expect it to be since, you know, it's the endgame so it'll probably be pretty exciting :)

I won't say more than that tonight but you can expect a post from me in the next couple of days when I finish the game!

I'll post a couple of screenshots for you lonely sods :)













1 comment:

Natreg said...

You don't like Ultima IV dungeons????


I love them :D

They are way better than the u3 ones, have all those rooms with all the switches (I even programed a dungeon viewer a long time ago lol)

Anyway, the abyss is not like the other dungeons. It's way bigger :)