Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm still alive!

Hey guys I know I haven't been posting lately but I've been busy these past few days. The last time I played Ultima IV was in the wee hours of thursday morning. I'm in the process of buying a new monitor (22 inch widescreen LCD!) and I have to study for an exam next week so I will be busy for at least another week, maybe two. So I probably won't play much Ultima IV during that time but you never know! I'll post if I do.

In the meantime check out what I got in the mail yesterday!







See ya! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh, I found Ultima IX at a used-book shop some years back and grabbed it. Never had any hope of being able to get it to work on a Mac, but I just HAD to own it. Great stuff in the box, and I was able to watch the FMV clips and get the gist of the story.

It was much later I learned that, having never actually played it, I probably have a higher opinion of U9 than many folks who have. But then, I hadn't played 6, 7, or 8, so I had no expectations about 9.

Except...I was kinda hoping ImaNewbie would be a major NPC.