Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ultima III on the NES!







Hey I just received my Exodus NES cart I got on ebay :) I took a couple pictures of it and I even posted a video of it on youtube which you can watch in this post. The camera is a bit shaky but eh, I was trying to play and film at the same time.

I don't know when I'll play it, I just finished Ultima III on the PC so it won't be soon. Maybe once I'm done with every Ultima I'll go back and finish the alternate NES versions and whatnot. I'll see in due time.

Enjoy the pictures and video!


P.S: In case you were wondering NO I did not create those usernames, they were already on the cart when I received it. I'm happy though because it shows the battery is still alive and well!




















1 comment:

Natreg said...

The nes versions of Ultima are very very strange....

For instance, u4 has no Julia, but Julius lol.


Ultima V is almost unplayable (they tried to do an ultima VI engine in a 8 bit console.... bad idea)

Ultima VI is very good in my opinion. If it had portraits, and wasn't censored it would have been one of the best versions.

but they are funny in their own :)
Wish I hadn't give my snes to my niece lol.